24 hour shipping available Last Minute Order?
What does a good lead look like?
Weak sales people are notorious dreamers at times, talking themselves into thinking that they have a hot prospect when they really don’t. How do you identify a good prospect? Here’s a good barometer:
- Is the Prospect a decision maker or does he have an internal champion?
- Is there a demonstrable need for your product?
- Is there a stated timeline established for the purchase?
- Is the proposed purchase in their budget?
- Does the possibility exist for future sales?
The more boxes you can check above the more you can be assured that you’re not wasting your time or money.